Saltar al contenido

Bienvenidos a EgoGamers | Comunidad Gamer
Regístrate ahora para obtener acceso a todas nuestras características. Una vez registrado y conectado, podrás crear temas, publicar las respuestas en los post, acceso al chat, editar tu perfil, agregar amigos y mucho más. Este mensaje se eliminará una vez que te conectes con tu cuenta.
Conectarse Crear Cuenta
Foto

BF1 imposible jugar online, se sale el juego

- - - - - bf1 problemas

• Please log in to reply
1 respuestas en este tema

jaymacleod

jaymacleod

ENFERMO POR EGO!!!

• Usuarios Registrados
  • Rep
  • 582 Mensajes
  • 0 Gracias

Buenas, no encontré online referido a esto.

Cuando quiero jugar online, ya sea en el modo que sea, la partida que sea, luego de cargar el mapa se apaga el juego y se va al menu inicio de la xbox one. 

Probe borrar el juego, la data del mismo etc.

Alguien sabe algo? 

Gracias

Jose

xbl_image.php?gamertag=jaymacleod22

jaymacleod

jaymacleod

ENFERMO POR EGO!!!

• Usuarios Registrados
  • Rep
  • 582 Mensajes
  • 0 Gracias

Encontre esto, a alguno le servira

People have been asking, so I wanted to add that this issue DOES NOT carry over to the full game. This is only an issue with the EA Access trial. So buying the full game will fix it.

There seems to be a crashing problem occurring with the new update when trying to play BF1 via the EA Access trial.

I had 2 friends just now attempt to play with us via the trial, and it crashed multiple times for both of them, while myself and a few other friends, who own the full game, had no issues.

Edit 1: As of 11/21, all I've heard is EA is definitely aware of this and working on a fix. Will continue to update as I hear more.

Edit 2: As of 11/28, still getting a lot of replies that this is still a widespread issue. I found a reply to a post about the issue on the EA Forums from an EA Community Manager that said:

"I wish I had some news on this, but I do not. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on a fix or any more information.

It's the number one issue on the board and it's not forgotten about.

I have removed posts from this thread that were just disruptive. I understand that this issue is frustrating, but creating low quality posts doesn't help anyone.

For anyone who is unable to play but isn't using the EA Access trial, your issue is a separate one. Please create a fresh thread or post on a thread that more matches your issue."

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/EA-access-trial-of-Battlefield-1-crashes-while-loading/td-p/5699468/page/10

Edit 3: As of 12/6, read a post on the EA Forums from a few days ago that said to expect a fix within 2 weeks. So it looks like the fix will be coming with the December Update, which is rumored to be coming on December 13th.

Edit 4: As of 12/12, unfortunately this was not fixed with the December update. EA Community manager posted another update in the EA Forums thread that said:

"Hello all, I don't have any specific news, but I'm popping on to let folks know that this hasn't been forgotten about.

When there is an update we'll let folks know, sorry again for any frustration caused by this issue."

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/EA-access-trial-of-Battlefield-1-crashes-while-loading/td-p/5699468/page/10

xbl_image.php?gamertag=jaymacleod22

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos